Saturday, May 31, 2008

NYC Vacation


Me and Tim hadn't seen eachother for a really long time.......so......yeah....that explains the look on his face. :-) Here's my family at the supposedly "best pizza place in NYC" rated #1 by Zagat......we tried their pizza and it was good but I think need New Yorkers need to get over themselves and how they think everything they have is the best in the world. I've got a pizza place down the street from me that has the best pizza I've ever had...ever. What I'm trying to say is don't to go to NYC for the pizza.

A backpack and a stroller in Times Square...the perfect way to let everybody know, "Hey look at me...I'm a tourist."
Would someone please shoot me if gas keeps going up. Man I wish I could get a hybrid car!!!

1 comment:

Forrest Hickman said...

$3.95 a gallon???? that must be last weeks price, it's $4.29 today at the Valero station in Manteca, Ca. lol

great lookin' site Joe! AND you have a beautiful looking family!
good to hear from you.